Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Fragment

Six Random things about me

Link the person who tagged you - actually I wasn't tagged I 'stole' it from Danielle as I thought it was cool!

Mention the rules on your blog: Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours

Tag fellow bloggers by linking them

Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they have been tagged.

Six random things about me:

1. I hate clowns. With a passion.

2. I love foreign films, not dubbed though I much prefer subtitles. Il Postino, The Motorcycle Diaries & Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon are a few of my favourites.

3. I suffer from nightmares so bad that I wake up every morning drenched in sweat – even in the middle of winter.

4. I sleep with one of Belle’s dummies on my night stand – it glows in the dark so it’s the first thing I look for if I wake in the middle of the night. In fact I’m so used to seeing it that I recently took it on holidays with me so it’s now been to Ireland, Wales, England, Singapore and Bangkok!

5. Autumn is my favourite time of year; I love the fallen leaves that crunch under your feet and the red and golden brown colours everywhere.

6. I am addicted to Stilton cheese! I blame my friend Lou as I had it for the first time when I was staying with her in England and now I can’t get enough of it. Thankfully the cost is prohibiting me from eating it all the time!

Ok so now I am tagging Corinne because my other blogging friends have been tagged already- so I'll spare the repeat tag.....

2 comments:

Precious Pink Pumps said...

I am so with you on the clowns!! I read that Johny Depp also is afraid of clowns and has bought the artwork of a John Wayne Gacy (he always painted clowns and ironically used to dress up in clowns when he was alive). Mr Gacy was actually a serial killer. I have often wondered what Johny Depp does with the paintings!

Chris (a Limey) said...

I think number 3 and number 6 may well be linked.

We Brits are famous for our hallucinatory cheese dreams!

nice blog! : ) x