Thursday, May 22, 2008

Time for Temptation

Last night I went with some friends to a venue in Sydney, called The Basement, to hear Brian McFadden perform tracks from his new CD 'Set in Stone'.

While we were watching the support (a guy named Axle Whitehead - who was surprisingly good), my friend Scotty pointed out that Brian was on the other side of the room watching the support act as well. Being the pop-tart that I am I couldn't resist a photo opportunity so I approached Brian and asked if he'd mind posing for a picture.

I have to say Brian was incredibly sweet and very obliging, especially as the first photo didn't turn out - not that I minded as I got an extra cuddle having to pose for a second time, and he even thanked me for stopping by and getting a picture.

What a sweetheart!

Shame I don't look very happy! :-)



looking very intense



Rockin' out with the band!



performing 'Almost Here' without Delta!

The encore was a great version of 'Mustang Sally' that had the whole audience singing along. We all had a top night and would definitely see him again!

No comments: