Sunday, June 15, 2008

Liberty

This morning I made an apple pie to take to my Mothers for afternoon tea and I inadvertently left the cupboard open after I took out the pie plate. Unfortunately I didn't realise my error until I came home this afternoon and found fat-Ella's heading poking out! It appears that in my absence Ella took the liberty of investigating the inside of the cupboard, and knocked over my carefully stacked tupperware.



While I spent the afternoon removing containers from the cupboard to wash and re-store a completely unrepentant Ella decided she needed a nap after a hard day investigating and took herself off for a sleep in front of the heater.



It's a hard life isn't it!




Even Sandy-girl has decided the cold weather is a good excuse to stay in bed longer!
The hot water bottle I put in her bed probably makes it comfy too!


1 comment:

Danielle said...

Yummy pie it was!

So it's more like when Mum's away the cat will play!

She looks so innocent.

Dxxx