Sunday, July 27, 2008

I Take The Dice

Everywhere we look we are surrounded by numbers! Here's a few important 'numbers' from my world!

I was cleaning up today when I came across these dice and they made me think of my sweet niece Madeleine as she just loves to play board games!



I rely on my calendar to keep me organised; without it I'd forget appointments, birthdays, assignment due dates... Of course the key is to actually 'look' at the calendar as I've sent out late birthday cards a few times recently when I haven't checked the calendar regularly enough!



Money! What can I say? There's just never enough!



A birthday invitation. This is just full of numbers - age, date,
the address, the time and the rsvp phone number!



Concerts are one of my absolute favourite things in the whole world!
I always keep the stubs and put them in my diary!



My university schedule for this semester. I was working on an assignment today when I realised I hadn't filled in the assignment dates on my calendar! I have now though!



A reminder that Sunday is almost over and it's back to work tomorrow!

1 comment:

Derek said...

Hi Friend- i think you were feeling philosophical in this great post.