Sunday, November 9, 2008

I Wanna Take You Higher

In my back yard I have a very handy - but very ugly – garden shed. I decided to grow sweet peas over the front to make it look a bit more attractive but after I’d already planted the seeds I was told by several people that I’d planted them in the wrong spot.


Despite being told they weren’t going to grow I was still hoping that by Spring I’d have a lovely display of sweet peas so I made sure they received lots of sun and water and slowly my seeds grew into seedlings. Over the past few weeks I’ve been watching the sweet peas grow higher and higher and then finally the first flower appeared!


I’ve been told that if you cut the flowers it actually produces even more so I’ve given a bunch to my Mother and I keep a fresh bunch on the dining room table. Spring is such a lovely time of year.




From little things big things grow!


I love the variety of colours


So delicate and pretty


My yesterday, today and tomorrow - which I had been told was planted in the wrong spot!

No comments: