Friday, April 24, 2009

8 Things

Thanks Demara for tagging me!

Here’s how 8 THINGS works:

1. Mention the person that tagged you.
2. Complete the lists of 8’s.
3. Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends.
4. Go tell them you tagged them!


8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO:

1. The baby being born
2. Leaving work
3. Finishing the renovations on the house
4. Putting the house up for sale
5. Finding somewhere else to live
6. Having another baby!
7. weekends!
8. Being a Mum


8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:

1. Worked
2. Had lunch with Danielle, Maddy, Mason & Michelle
3. Worked on a cross stitch for the baby
4. Read a chapter of 'what to expect when you're expecting'
5. Put in my footy tips for our competition at work
6. Housework
7. endured a two and a half train ride to work
8. Ate a lot of food!


8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO:

1. Retire
2. have a pain free labour and birth
3. spend more time with the animals
4. sleep in later than 5am on weekdays
5. wave a magic wand and have the housework all done
6. drive
7. go on holidays (overseas of course)
8. set up the baby's room already


8 SHOWS I WATCH:

1. Project Runway
2. Next Top Model
3. Masterchef
4. Top Chef
5. Selling Houses
6. Location, Location, Location
7. Property Ladder
8. Build A new Life In The Country


8 BLOGGERS TAGGED:

1. Danielle @ Braveheart
2. June @ Infusion
3. Kelly @ crazy. beautiful. life
4. Robyn @ Buds From The Blossom
5. Amanda @ A Matter of Feeling
6. Corinne @ Corinne's-A-Ranting




1 comment:

The Curnews (Demara) said...

have you been able to drive before? I was shocked by that one. All the others I can understand and would probably have said if in your shoes I imagine.

Thanks for sharing, it was a lot of fun reading :o)