Monday, April 6, 2009

Star Wars: Episode 1 - The Phantom Menace... Redux

On Sunday morning my friend Belinda dropped by bringing her hubby Shane and children Sienna and Jarvis with her.

Sienna discovered a dolls house in the baby's room (it was recently given to me) so I opened it out for her to play with... and that's when I realised I didn't have any dolls for her to use.

After some quick thinking I handed her my Star Wars figurines and suddenly the The Phantom Menace was reborn.

Obi-Wan Kenobi & Darth Sidious kissing? What a different movie that would have been!


Obi-Wan Kenobi & Darth Sidious - looking more like Romeo & Juliet than Star Wars


Queen Amidala: about to undertake a death defying leap!


Mr Jarvis; what a cutie!

I'm off for a scan in a few moments; hopefully I'll be able to find out the sex of the baby. Neither Aaron or I have a preference, we just want a healthy baby, but it would be nice to know what we're having. If I find out I shall let you know - even if I wanted to I couldn't keep it a secret.


2 comments:

The Curnews (Demara) said...

The kiddies are SO cute! And can't wait to hear your results from the scan!!!

Carolyn said...

The scan was inconclusive; which is why I waited until the 19-week scan (which we had today) to announce... it's a girl!