Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Update

I am now officially in my third, and thankfully final, trimester! This means the baby is due anywhere between 8 to 12 weeks - we are so not ready! The upside is that I only have 8 more weeks of daily injections. Yay!

We have exchanged contracts on the house, which is now officially sold, so we need to be out within the next 6 weeks - yes, I should be packing and not wasting time on the computer.

The house that we fell in love with turned out to not be our dream home so we continued the search until we found something else that we liked. We were meant to be signing the contract yesterday but the solicitor pointed out that the very large decking, which was a major selling point, had never had council approval and could end up causing us problems further down the track.

The solicitor has now asked the seller to get council approval before we'll sign the contract, six weeks to go (and a baby on the way) and still nowhere to live... at this point I'd just like to know where I'm going, when I'm going and when I can set up a nursery!

All I can do is wait... and pack!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're still hungry here! So if your note moving, plenty of time for cooking cookies! do you need our address? Have your forgotten / repressed it already?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cookies!!!!!!
They were so rich I passed out after the first one. I've had five more and I'm hallucinating now. Thanks for the madman dvd. Apt, really.... Simon

Carolyn said...

I was worried about you losing weight now that I am not there to feed you home made cookies!

I figured even if they got crushed during delivery you'd hoover up the crumbs... ;-)

Demara said...

Wow everything is coming into play and quickly! I would really like to know when too :) Nursary set-up, what fun!! will you post pictures?