Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Not Long Now...

So we're now on the home stretch and our little one could make an appearance at any time... hopefully not until at least next week as I'm only 37 weeks and an extra week will make a lot of difference!

I'm still sending my Obstetrician my daily blood pressure readings and they're starting to creep up again so just in case he decides that bumpy needs to make an early arrival I decided it was a good idea to get the cradle ready!

How pretty is this cradle!

Aaron and I are incredibly fortunate as friends and family have loaned/given us almost everything that we will need for the baby - from the cot, cradle, pram, high chair... even the bottle steriliser! We've also been given bags of clothes from size 0000 right up to size 3, which have been washed and stored in the wardrobe for later use.

The nursery is almost complete as we've now hung pictures and put up a fairy border but there's a couple more things to do and then I'll post some pictures.

I decided I should finish packing my bag for hospital, so I did that today, as much as I could anyway as I'm still wearing some of the clothes I'll need to take to hospital.

Now we wait.

1 comment:

Demara said...

love the cradle! you sound so relaxed...GFY...I'm excited to see the finished nursery :))