Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Annabelle's Arrival

I did say several weeks ago that when I had the chance I would post some pictures of the day Annabelle arrived - finally here they are!


Me & Maddy - just before I went into hospital



the fetal monitor



Tired already - and there's still a long way to go!


 
Some people laboured easier than others!



A reassuring sight - gown and nappy laid out ready



Here she is - with a nice 'bun' on her head
courtesy of the vacuum extraction!



cutting the cord


 
being weighed



Our first family photo



A very proud Daddy!



Our birthing 'coach' - Aunty Danielle & Annabelle



Maddy meeting her cousin for the first time!



Maddy, Annabelle & Oliver - when I look at this picture I can see
just how much the jaundice affected Annabelle's colouring!



Day 8, our last day in hospital



Packed up & ready to go home!



Home at last!

1 comment:

Demara said...

She is SO tiny in those photos and oh so cute!! You looked great yourself too! Did you take any meds? While delivering??