Sunday, December 27, 2009

Annabelle's first Christmas!

We had a lovely first Christmas with Annabelle, which was shared with members of my family. This year Christmas lunch was held at my place but I was fortunate that everyone chipped in and brought along at least one meal so the workload was shared by everyone. I do have a few new recipes that I tried this year which were quite successful so I'll post them later.

The weather was cooler than the previous days had been although we still needed the air conditioning on to keep us cool!

Annabelle was very spoilt by family and friends, including special friends overseas, so we're glad we resisted the urge to go crazy and only bought her one big present and three little ones.


Daddy bought Annabelle Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls


Annabelle's presents!


Annabelle's present from Mummy and Daddy!


Our pretty girl!

I hope everyone had a Christmas as lovely as ours was.

No comments: