Wednesday, April 28, 2010

13th April 2010

April 13 is always a day of mixed emotions for me.

April 13 is the day my beautful 3-year old niece Isabelle was taken from us in a car accident.

This year marks 4 years since Isabelle left us; she's now been gone longer than she was here.

The anniversaries don't get any easier.

April 13 is a not just a sad day, it's also a day to celebrate that Isabelle was once here
and how lucky we are to have known her at all.

Noel and Danielle always 'do' something as a family on April 13, usually an outing chosen by Madeleine, which is far better than staying at home dwelling on what's happened.

This year we went to the Nan Tien Temple.


Maddy and Belle




The Bell of Gratitude

Maddy ringing the bell

The view from the bell; I pushed Annabelle up to the bell in her stroller!

 The Pagoda

 Maddy

I love Maddy & Annabelle in this pic!

Maddy, Annabelle and Georgia

Me and Annabelle

 My gorgeous girl!

No comments: