Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tagging Tuesday - handmade cards

Lately I have come across lots of lovely handmade products - and I just love anything handmade - so I'm hoping to share some of my favourites with you of a Tuesday.

I'm kicking things off with a few cards that my lovely friend Amanda has made as I think her cards are just gorgeous! I know Amanda used to have a website to sell her cards but sadly people would rather pay $1 from the discount shop than pay for quality so I'm not sure whether she still her website up and running (if you do Amanda post the link in the comments section).

This lovely card was made for Annabelle's first birthday!









Aren't they all lovely? One of the best presents I have been given was a box of mixed cards that Amanda made for me that covered pretty much every occasion, birthday, thank you, wedding, new baby, mother, father and even Valentine's Day!

If you're struggling to come up with a present for that hard-to-buy-for person I can definitely recommend putting together a selction of cards for them to use, it's such a useful gift and even better if the cards are handmade.

1 comment:

little amanda 7609 said...

awh hun thank you. I'm just getting another website together.....will let you know when more cards come up. I love making the cards, esp if the designs are ones you'll never see in Australia