Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Creative Space - 11.11.10

This week I am taking part of My Creative Space so I thought it was a good time to point out that I have started a craft blog called Annabelle and Fred, which is charting my journey making handmade baby rattles, mobiles and soft toys - and where I have posted a picture for My Creative Space.

I am hoping to eventually have enough stock to take to a market - but with a 14 month old and another on the way my plans may be too ambitious - we'll just have to see what happens!

In the meantime you can pop over to The Homespun World of Annabelle and Fred, which is my business Facebook page, to see what I have completed so far!

1 comment:

Taylor Made said...

Hey it was lovely to visit your space...good luck with the creative endeavors although you have the most important one nearly finished...hope all goes well.