Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

We had a lovely Christmas day. Annabelle opened her presents at home and then we went to my brother's place for lunch, which of course lasted until dinner time!

Boxing Day started out wet and gloomy but it didn't take long for the sun to come out and the cozzies to go on - I was able to take Annabelle for her first proper swim as she's only ever had 2 paddles in a baby pool.

I can't believe that next year we'll have two children opening presents - that's the best Christmas present I could ask for!









It seemed like a good idea to buy a talking toy - it's already driving me mad!













Opening presents with her cousins!


 Maddy and Annabelle









Trying to escape the heat!

1 comment:

little amanda 7609 said...

awh how wonderful, swap you snow and cold for some warmth!!!