Sunday, August 7, 2011

A one year old, 90 seconds and an unopened packet of washing powder!

She's quick.

I mean super quick!

I left her strapped into her booster seat eating her dinner.

I left her for all of 90 seconds - 2 minutes max.

This is what I returned to:


You should see the mess on the floor!

Don't even mention the fact that she's squatting on my dinner table.

I know that at almost 2-years old she doesn't realise that what she's doing is naughty - that doesn't make it less frustrating though as I had to clean up the mess.

I also owe my Mum a box of washing powder.





2 comments:

Demara said...

LOL too funny! :P Oh sweet memories...

little amanda 7609 said...

Are you laughing about it now??? I don't know how they do it but sometimes they give houdini a run for his money