Monday, April 2, 2012

Mooo

I love to share* when I find something that I really like and at the moment that happens to be a website called Mooo!

At Mooo they design and create unique (and cute) personalised products for babies, toddlers and children - but I think big kids will like some of their products too.

I'm loving their Woodland Theme Kids Canvas - I'm a sucker for anything with deers or owls - and their super cute wall stickers - particularly the lighthouse (I recently spent a week doing lesson plans on lighthouses with my Day Care kids). 

Another thing I love about Mooo is that they have some great free printables so if you are after some gorgeous Easter cards, gift tags, bag labels or egg rings then check out Mooo's Easter printables, which come in the following three themes:  

Just a Little Bit Loopy


Very Vibrant


Woodland Creatures

I think the Woodland Creatures Easter card is gorgeous so I am using that card this year.

* This is not a paid endorsement and I was not sent any free gifts - I saw their website, liked it and wanted to share as I think they're products are really cool.

No comments: