Monday, May 28, 2012

Aveeno Baby - Product Review

I was recently given several different types of baby products to try and I decided rather than try them all at once I would try each one for several weeks so I would really know what they were like.

For the past few weeks I have been using Aveeno baby products on my two girls and I like the products so much I will keep using them when my trial products have run out.

Evelyn tends to have dry skin so I love that all Aveeno Baby products are hypoallergenic, making them suitable for use on babies and infants with dry or sensitive skin. I found that when I used a wash and a moisture lotion the combination definitely improved the condition of Evelyn's skin.

In fact, I was so impressed that I have started using the Daily Moisture Lotion on my own arms and legs as they get terribly dry at this time of year (I blame the air conditioner and my electric blanket for drying them out).

Of all the products in the range Annabelle loves the smell of the wash and shampoo the best and she always asks me if she can wash Evelyn's hair for her. Luckily Evie is tolerant - to a point - and mostly lets her do it.

We like Aveeno baby so much we recently bought the soothing relief creamy wash and moisture cream to put with a gift for a friend's newborn baby.

For more information go to the Aveeno baby website.






No comments: