Saturday, May 19, 2012

My Happy Little Wanderer

My baby is growing up so fast.

Evie likes to do what the big kids do and I stopped using a high chair a long time ago as she wanted to sit at the table with everyone else, she doesn't want to be my baby any more.

As for being out outside, once I open the back door she is off to investigate the backyard. On days that I am working she will watch what the bigger kids are doing and she often tries to copy them.

While Evie loves company she is also happy to be by herself and she often wanders around the backyard looking at the plants or playing with toys.

Some days she is so busy I can't get her to stand still long enough to take her photo!














2 comments:

¸¸.•¨¯`♥ Dusty ♥´¯¨•.¸¸ said...

She really is growing up isn't she! Lovely little girl.

Anonymous said...

It was a awe-inspiring post and it has a significant meaning and thanks for sharing the information.Would love to read your next post too……