Friday, January 18, 2013

Happy New Year

It's been a hectic few months and my poor blog has been badly neglected in the pre-Christmas rush.

In November I got notice that my landlord was selling his property and wasn't renewing my lease, so I've been attempting to pack - no small feat with 2 toddlers underfoot - and we moved in with my Mother on Christmas Eve.

Moving on Christmas Eve - what a great idea that was. Not!

Of course I was up late on Christmas Eve as Santa left me some assembly work to do on the girls presents, but it was worth the late night as the girls had a wonderful Christmas.

I still have to finish packing up the rest of our stuff, which is going into storage until we work out where we're actually going to live. With only 2 weeks to go until I need to be completely out of the property panic has started to settle in as I realise what a mammoth job I have in front of me.

It's impossible to pack when I have the girls with me as they need constant watching or else they either end up unpacking what I've already packed, they add half-eaten bits of food to my boxes or they go outside and play with the hose and end up completely soaked... it's been a very stressful process.

I return to work on the 4th February so I also need to get everything set up for Family Day Care - I'll obviously get to that in my spare time.









No comments: